2h long seminar dedicated to developing knowledge and self-care practices in our daily life, and at work.
Wellbeing is a complex topic. There are many aspects of wellbeing and to achive it we have to balance all of them.
Topics include: sleep improvement, stress reduction, mindfulness, relaxation, social interactions and communication, mindful movement, diet, and tips for cultivating wellbeing at work.
Especially now, when many of us have to work from home and face new challanges, knowing how to look after your wellbeing and postive mental health is essential.
The seminar is done in a form of the teleconference on Zoom for up to 20 people. For bigger groups please contact us for a quotation.
Wellbeing at Work - 2h seminar up to 20 participants
- The full refund if you cancel the event two weeks before the start of the event.
- If you cancel the course less than 2 weeks to 1 week previous, a 25% cancellation fee will occur.
- Less than 1 week to 2 days previous, a 50% cancellation fee will occur.
- Less than 2 days to due date 100% cancellation fee will occur.
- If the event needs to be rescheduled, not cancelled entirely there is a 25% reschedule fee, and you can make changes with the dates up to 1 week before the event.