Sun, 14 Nov|
Location is TBD
Sound Bath in Galway
Time has come to reconnect, take a breath and let go off the stress and worries. Enter the space of deep rest and relaxation. Experience the power of sound. Retune to the higher vibration of trust and connect with your heart.
Time & Location
14 Nov 2021, 19:00 – 20:30 GMT
Location is TBD
About the Event
1h 30 min long sound relaxation/meditation session in Galway
Give yourself a gift of relaxation. As we look after our physical body we need to take care of our mind and heart as well. Our mental and emotional wellbeing is interconnected with our physical health and wellness.
Take time to reconnect with your inner wisdom and hit the pause button from time to time.
Sound Bath is an amazing opportunity to allow you to slow down your busy mind and relax your body. This is a place to connect with your heart, feelings, needs and check in with your body. We rarely have time to do this. Overloaded with deadlines, stress and worrying about the future or rethinking the past events.
Sounds produced by those special instruments help you to gently drift away into the different state of consciousness. Slowly creating a space where your mind moves across different brain waves, allowing for deep relaxation, creative thinking, rest, reawaking your intuition.
If you tried other relaxation techniques or meditations, and you have struggled to achieve a state of calm and mindfulness this session can help you to enter this state naturally and gently with a help of the sound.
Experience may vary from person to person, or session to session as no experience and session is the same, nor we are the same each time. However, there are some general and common benefits we may have during the session.
On the physical level, it helps to :
- slow down the heart rate,
- slow down and calm the breathing,
- improve wellbeing and mental health,
- self-regulate and calm the nervous system,
- reduce muscular tension,
- in some cases release of pain or reducing pain.
Regular sessions have more benefits, related to better stress management and calming down the nervous system, which leads to improving:
- overall health,
- immune system,
- hormonal balance,
- emotional wellbeing, just to name a few.
What to bring?
- yoga mat or something to lie on
- blanket or something to keep you warm throughout the session
- water to drink
Your safety and wellbeing is the priority of our work. The sessions have limited space to allow for your comfort.
We do not require covid passports at our sessions, but we follow the advice of the government strictly on the number of people allowed at indoor events who have mixed covid immunity. We do not support medical segregation. With that in mind, we do everything we can to provide a safe and non-judgmental space for everyone to be able to attend and relax. Your health and wellbeing is always our priority.
How do we comply with Covid Health and Safety regulations?
1. We ask for signing Covid free declaration form on the entry and refraining from coming to the session if you have any symptoms of infection, or have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with covid.
2. We ask to wear a mask on the entry to the class. When you take your place on the mat or you go to the toilet you are not required to wear a mask. Wearing masks during lying down relaxation, sleeping or exercising sessions is not recommended as per WHO guidelines and HSE advice.
3. We maintain cleaning standards between each session.
4. We ventilate and air the room before each session.
5. We provide social distance between the mats as per guidelines. Classes are limited to small numbers.
6. We clean the mats and ask you to bring your own blankets and pillows.
1h 30 min session - €25
For more information
call Kasia 0851386529 or Lucas 0851386537
Ask us for your loyalty card. With 9 sessions you will receive 10th session for free.€25.00+€0.63 service fee
Register your interest
This is only registration of your interest. When we have dates for the event you will be able to confirm your interest and book your ticket. By registering your interest you are not obliged to anything. To confirm your place you will need to buy a ticket once the date and venue is confirmed. We will inform you about that by email.€0.00