• Quality and safety - no hazardous fluids, no risk of burns / skin damage.
• 14 cm circle shape, ensures a perfect fit for small belly.
• Heating pads available in a wide range of designs and colors.
Using as a hot water bottle: baby colic, bloating, muscle pain, baby massage, sciatica,
throat pain, menstruation pain.
Using as a cold compress : bruises, bumps,
sprains, bruises, fever, headache, insect bites
How to use:
• To heat it up: put a pit pad in the microwave or
oven for 2-5 minutes (Maximum temp 130 C)
or put on a radiator, heater or by any source of
heat. Our pit pads slowly release a heat for about 1-1.5 hours.
NOTE Avoid the use of hot stones cherries in the case of : fever, acute inflammations, diseases of the veins and heart, eczema, tumors or cancer.
• To cool it down: simply insert pit pad to the
foil bag and place in the freezer (30-60 min).
NOTE avoid cold applications by person sensitive to cold, suffering for anemia arterial.
Avoid washing - Warmers may lost their properties.